Groundbreaking News From Boskovich Farms.
In The News
- BOSKOVICH FRESH FOOD GROUP LAUNCHES NEW GREEN FORK LINE; DEEP SILVER COMMENTS
Green Fork is an opportunity to welcome younger consumers seeking consistency and healthy, convenient options to our brands and improve sales within the demographic for our…
- BOSKOVICH FRESH FOOD GROUP SEEKS AN EVOLUTION IN PRODUBOSKOVICH FRESH FOOD GROUP LAUNCHES GREEN FORK™, AN INVENTIVE, FRESH, NEW LINE OF SALAD KITS, TENDER LEAVES, SALAD BLENDS, AND PACKAGED VEGGIESCE PACKAGING
Deep Silver, Senior Director of Marketing at Fresh Prep, LLC and Boskovich Family Farms, shepherded the development of the new line as a way to bring new personality and an elevated, youthful edge to …
- INDUSTRY POISED TO MAKE MOST OF NATIONAL SALAD MONTH
Green Fork is set to change the way customers think about meals with inviting and playful prepackaged salad kits, tender leaves, salad blends and packaged vegetables,” said the company…
PRODUCE IS LIKE FINE WINE. SORT OF.
No, it does not get better with age. However, produce, like wine, does have its own distinct character. The nature of the soil in different regions, when your crop is planted, how it’s fertilized, the care with which it’s harvested, and how quickly it gets to market all give Boskovich vegetables an identity, a ﬂavor that’s unique to them, however subtle, are what separate ordinary meals from dinners that raise eyebrows.”
Our Culinary Expert
Chef Andrew Hunter is working with the Boskovich team in new product development to create amazing and innovative new products for the Fresh Prep Divison. Check back to see more of his amazing recipes and usage ideas.
- Balsamic Glazed Roasted Brussels SproutsBrussels Sprouts have had a major glow-up in the last few years and this recipe is no different! Boskovich Farms Brussels with crispy pancetta will be your new go to side dish for dinner. This recipe reheats well so pack it in your lunch or use for leftover night.
- Thai Peanut Baby Bok ChoyTake a trip to Thailand with this delicious Asian inspired recipe. Boskovich Farms Baby Bok Choy is the perfect size to cook with and make an excellent side dish. This recipe might be simple, but it’s anything but ordinary!
Fresh Prep Food Service
Value Added Products
Deli & Backroom
Fair Earth Farms
Boskovich Family Farms
Valued Added Vegetables