Groundbreaking News From Boskovich Farms.
In The News
- Boskovich Fresh Food Group’s Fresh Prep Division Ramps Up New Salad Line: Fair Earth Farms
Dressed to impress, great for the environment, and driving premium category differentiation—these three elements make the new Fair Earth Farms brand a triple threat of ingenuity…
- Boskovich Fresh Food Group seeks an evolution in produce packaging
- Heritage: Boskovich Farms traces history back to 1915 — and beyond
In 1915, Stephen Boskovich bought his first parcel of land in the Lankershim District near Los Angeles and began farming…
PRODUCE IS LIKE FINE WINE. SORT OF.
No, it does not get better with age. However, produce, like wine, does have its own distinct character. The nature of the soil in different regions, when your crop is planted, how it’s fertilized, the care with which it’s harvested, and how quickly it gets to market all give Boskovich vegetables an identity, a ﬂavor that’s unique to them. And those differences, however subtle, are what separate ordinary meals from dinners that raise eyebrows.
Our Culinary Expert
Chef Andrew Hunter is working with the Boskovich team in new product development to create amazing and innovative new products for the Fresh Prep Divison. Check back to see more of his amazing recipes and usage ideas.
- Balsamic Glazed Roasted Brussels SproutsBrussels Sprouts have had a major glow-up in the last few years and this recipe is no different! Boskovich Farms Brussels with crispy pancetta will be your new go to side dish for dinner. This recipe reheats well so pack it in your lunch or use for leftover night.
- Thai Peanut Baby Bok ChoyTake a trip to Thailand with this delicious Asian inspired recipe. Boskovich Farms Baby Bok Choy is the perfect size to cook with and make an excellent side dish. This recipe might be simple, but it’s anything but ordinary!
Fresh Prep Food Service
Value Added Products
Deli & Backroom
Fair Earth Farms
Boskovich Family Farms
Valued Added Vegetables